Friday, November 6, 2009

Index Of Jpg Zip Yo Girl How Do I Get Search Engines To Index JPEG Images On A Web Site, As Opposed To Indexing Text Only?

How do I get search engines to index JPEG images on a Web site, as opposed to indexing text only? - index of jpg zip yo girl

I have a site with hundreds of pictures of plants. Real name (I think), for example engelmannii.jpg Opuntia or African violet.jpg.

However, I am not of images when an Internet search for my pictures, but can not find find my text (easy on the text from my site to find).

My site to search engines before I had uploaded all my photos. However, there were a hundred or more images are loaded and indexed.

Most of my paintings contain the word, because they are images of species Opuntia cacti, so I wonder if the search engines think the word is misused.

1 comments:

sky2k4 said...

You must have your meta tags were
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; meta name = "robots" content = "follow all">
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; meta name = "revisit-after" content = "03 days">
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; meta name = "distribution" content = "Global">
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; meta name = "rating" content = "General">

Post a Comment