Friday, December 11, 2009

Blush Colored Bridal Shoes What Do You Think About My Wedding Colors?

What do you think about my wedding colors? - blush colored bridal shoes

I even have my dress, I was preparing myself blue and coral pool. To my surprise and everyone of you, this dress is chosen pink! Here is a picture of her.
http://www.rayliadesigns.com/gallerydeta ...

It seems so different in person than in the link. What I said is that / pink in Blush, but took the color pink lace. It is highlighted in pink with pink lace person. In any case, what the color pink.

The only thing in Coral marriage would be a few flowers (some coral and ivory rest). Now do not think that the pink coral could accommodate. I think (the colors of the coral pool, play pool and change or so-called color, Powder Pink? I know) and changed only the pink coral pink. My bridesmaids could carry bouquets of pink flowers (mine will not change, it will be) of ivory. That's what I intend to do, but try to see what others think ... Opinions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment