Saturday, January 30, 2010

License Rescue Insurance Urgent-please HELP -what Should I Do, Give Me Options And What Will Happen* We Are Really Good People.?

Urgent-please HELP -what should I do, give me options and what will happen* we are really good people.? - license rescue insurance

During the holidays, was my friend and my mother showed her mother the car driving blade lesson.The success of gas and went to a lake, the two could not swim and my lover has no driver's license / Insure were rescue this tragic accident and thus his Life is not affraid to be God in the position, but we can think of. The car is a total loss and my lover and panic affraid to give my name as if I were the police (whether or not affraid), is now sure that I understand the interest in an accident, because I told them acc.paddle press by accident, and I have a passenger, and my car was Towe, but gave no further details. I told them that he would call back. Mother and daughter were taken to hospital by ambulance (see Mother) told me that he is responsible for taking the Towe and the car is free in a PRKG for evaluation or poss.repair, I am more concerned with my problems lover I Just Want to Towe and the hospital bill for a comprehensive approach to maternal care

3 comments:

ididntdo... said...

Dude ...... I do not understand what I mean. His accent is so strong, I can not understand .... writing

From what I understand, you and "lied Your Lover" to the police and your insurance company. It's called insurance fraud and you can go to jail for a long time.

fighting saints said...

I am constantly amazed at how people create, a small settlement to make a case of possible insurance fraud.

Suppose you are in the U.S. policy, your insurance covers all drivers authorized to drive your car. Approved or not, whatever. I paid tons of credits in the years when the driver had no license. Claims processing, especially in the Midwest and have not seen a policy that automatically denied coverage for an unlicensed driver, provided they use the car owner license to the car.

Well, what are the things that you may experience some problems. You must tell the truth, that the authorities and your insurance company.

If she had not lied said that there would be a little lower. I hope that she feels guilty that she concluded that even a king.

Good Luck

oklatom said...

No matter how many times you ask, the answer does not change, regardless of whether you ever think it's a good man, is the insurance fraud if they tell the truth.

As I said last time:

What do you think, what should you do? They have an unlicensed person to his car and destroyed it for you.

Come to think of the insurance, they would cheat? Tell you the truth. Who does not know to which in all likelihood, once you do this, but you would be better caught in the scam, will explore.

And an insurance salesman said the same thing. Now you get off the computer and go do the right thing.

Post a Comment