Friday, January 8, 2010

Ultralight Wheelchair I'm Getting My First Wheelchair, Which Is Best?

I'm getting my first wheelchair, which is best? - ultralight wheelchair

I'm getting my first wheelchair. I am a woman of eighteen years. I can go, but I have a few bones and muscles, muscle atrophy and it is causeing walk very painful. I am interested in a wheelchair stiffer and lighter. I did not go into the situation and be as active as before, since it has made so much progress, I am willing to take a bicycle-type wheels. Here is the list I am looking for chairs. If any of you have or heard of them and some good advice, please let me know what you think is the best, and their opinion is good and bad in everyone.

- [Colors] Avenger
- [Colors] Eclipse
- [Invacare] A-4
- [Tilit] Aero R
- [Tilit] Aero Z
- [Quickie] GP
- [Quickie] GT
- [Quickie] Q7

0 comments:

Post a Comment