Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pain On Left Side Of Back Above Waist I Joined Gym Last Month. I Am Having Pain In My Left Upper Back Just Above The Waist. Is It A Muscle Pull?

I joined gym last month. I am having pain in my left upper back just above the waist. Is it a muscle pull? - pain on left side of back above waist

I joined a gym to tighten the loose skin, in the last month. For a few days all was well. For the day, if I lean on the side of pain just to the left side of my back above the waist. It's a track? I have hot compresses and application of the journey every day. But no help. Can someone tell me how the pain. I am not a lateral exercises since then. My gym teacher suggested my pain spray Volhynia. Does it make sense relieveing muscle pull?

2 comments:

Monk & his Ferrari said...

Oops .... Heart is in the wrong direction, despite hving ur excersise or in support of the teacher or the lifting-throwing hand, which causes problems and obesity

I suggest that U is not in the gym activities 4r approximately 1 months Volhynia Spray participation is good, and u can go 4r apply ice for 15-20 minutes in the affected area at night just before sleep 2. people help you.

तर्नेक said...

Its only because its use in exercises such as weightlifting. Iyts form of institutions are becoming stronger.

Post a Comment