Monday, February 22, 2010

Bowel Incontinence And Pmdd I Have A 15 Yr Old Boxer Dog, Who Has Bowel Incontinence,?

I have a 15 yr old boxer dog, who has bowel incontinence,? - bowel incontinence and pmdd

Every day I have to clean up after the morning when I wake up and half the time he urinated everywhere is something he is not ashamed to do and if I could help. It is terribly thin Focus too terrible. He suffers from arthritis in his hind legs and is on Celebrex, which helped for a while, but it's all the time, he can hardly stand up and try on my stairs to the basement, up or down. It was a great dog, super smart part of the family, was a dog inside, has always been to be where I am, there was never an option for it in the place outside when incontinence began, much worse . My husband says it's given time, but I'm not sure if I live with the guilt. I know that he and# 039; is not as happy as he once was, can not hear well, but I have not visited my vet to see what I thought. Not to kill a dog if absolutely necessary. If you only want opinions from all

0 comments:

Post a Comment