Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meralgia Paresthetica And Driving So I Have Selfish, Uncaring Mother?

So I have selfish, uncaring mother? - meralgia paresthetica and driving

Every time I said to my mother, who has a problem and need to consult the doctor if this diagnosis for me and shrugs his shoulders and said she has the same thing, and did not need to see a doctor dass For example, I had blood in urine, increased discharge, with the constant urge to urinate, all symptoms of urinary tract infection. She told me antibiotics for my sister to take my sister's stomach. Now is a good idea?

Another example, I think I have meralgia paresthetica, I told my mother about the symptoms, she said the same thing and has ignored my request to see a doctor. It is a condition of life-threatening, but I want to be treated. So a few years ago I had an allergic reaction and hives all over the body, including the spread, asthey my feet and my scalp. It was Sunday not to go to a doctor, and so we went to the emergency room ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment