Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nausea Ruby Tuesday Birth Control Side Effect Or Something I Ate?

Birth control side effect or something i ate? - nausea ruby tuesday

I started the pill last week, and will be taken every day at 3:30. I have some tenderness, nausea, a little depressed, and I'm tired, but the first time that I actually looked yesterday evening, at midnight. Only about two minutes, and then my stomach was a little dizzy right after I am in good shape.

But had for dinner by 6 clock, meatballs and chicken Ruby Tuesday. It is possible that they are not broken, and since the birth control?

SENS is now too much time between birth control and will control the flow vomiting birth?

Sorry if the text is crazy, this is the best way I can ask him.

"Certainly experience severe symptoms or see Arent irritating enough for me;a physician.

0 comments:

Post a Comment