Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can H Pylori Cause Shortness Of Breath Sickk For Awhile!! Any Opninions?

Sickk for awhile!! any opninions? - can h pylori cause shortness of breath

Im 18 male
The last 3 months I have fatigue, muscle aches and pains when I wake in the morning. You can not concentrate on anything. My heart beats faster at times. TTH. My hands and feet suddenly cold, sometimes only the right hand. I have hot flashes, symptoms such as fever. But my highest temperature was 37.1 so it was no fever. As always thirsty, but do not feel like drinking water. The diagnosis was an infection with the bacterium H. pylori. I do not think that behind this. I've done made a whole blood work and CT scan and everything was normal. I personally believe I have a low thyroid, because it difficult to swallow for me, it takes time. But my doctor told me that he could show in my blood, but not. All this can be H. pylori? I acid reflUX, and get shortness of breath, like asthma, but then I begin to burp, and everything goes. Theres so much to do and its makeing me tired, because they are not diagnostic, as I fear, that has the same symptoms, understand, but not the fear of identity for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of them are the symptoms of swine fever.

Anonymous said...

Some of them are the symptoms of swine fever.

Post a Comment