Monday, February 1, 2010

Non-reporting Probation Non Reporting Probation Question, How This Work ?

Non Reporting probation Question, How this work ? - non-reporting probation

I introduced myself, but then my PO come and beg me to 2009.
But it does not say what they have in the coming months and I phoned her notes and my conversations with the probation office go in order to verify that I entered was not in his office and did not return my calls. I think to start it. So we can say some **** where?

5 comments:

boisk2 said...

You may want to send a letter or e-mail. keep a copy. OPs are often overworked and neglected people. If you are really interested you can CLAL supervisor.

PO must keep records of incoming calls. Leave messages when you call. are very concerned and need to contact in any form.

You've probably neglected.

Songbyrd JPA ✡ said...

Most probation officers have so much work to take care of a small criminal. (no offense) do not have time to create new businesses. You can find and e-mail and comments via e-mail every month. Or deployed by mobile phone call in order to have a record.

MENACE66... said...

If they like the head games

♥STREAKE... said...

If you do not hear from his po, cantact your manager and ask what to do.

♥STREAKE... said...

If you do not hear from his po, cantact your manager and ask what to do.

Post a Comment