Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Green Goo In My Cats Eye My Cat's Eye Seems To Have A Stain Or A Mark In It.?

My cat's eye seems to have a stain or a mark in it.? - green goo in my cats eye

Some time ago I noticed a brown spot on the green cat eyes. Medium and is usually below the ceiling, where it is (I saw when I saw) eyes wide open in the sun.
I wish I had not noticed, an existing brand in 6 years?

Or are there diseases that cause staining / discoloration in the eyes of an adult cat?

This is not "goo-ing" and not given in a battle (100% national).

Thank you,
Inbaal

5 comments:

Writer said...

The discoloration of the eyes can be caused by diseases or infections - as in humans. Even if your cat blinks infrequently or "winks" to the eye, it was probably not serious, although you should ask your veterinarian on your next exam.

Lis striped cats (that is, they have wavy lines and marks on them because the lilies are muscles) as men, although their coverage of the entire visible area of the eye. This just might be a natural color, or a temporary burst capillaries (also known as human beings, unless that would normally not be seen in cats are not because they are the "white" as we have) it hurt if the cat has recently had a head injury suffered. Hope this helps! ^ __ ^

Suzy Q said...

there are things for the eyes, and there are things that the color and texture at any time, you can buy drugs in May 1800.

deranged... said...

My old cat had a brown spot in the eye. The vet said it was an eye disease, but unfortunately I can not remember his name. (The cat was reached 6, the brand, and lived for 13 years. My memory is not very good, lol.)

It was a medium brown stain that is actually in the green of his eyes.
The village, spread, and we're pretty sure he sent a blind eye.
No effect on their quality and length of life, however.

You should talk to your vet for him.

DiL said...

must be a Docter be taken

♥kristie... said...

Zeus my cat has a medium-sized black spot on the eye, but I am very familiar with this if you notice it is only a broad spread of worms that comes to shape, even in the eyes, you should get your cat to immediately the vet is light brown to dark probably hold some sort of tape worm cat is in there!

Post a Comment